Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Time to join the blogger world....


So I think I am going to give this blogging thing a try...we will see how it goes...

Let's start with a recap from Christmas....


Andrew, Dakota and I ventured on a 13 hour drive to see my family in Independence, MO (Independence is to Kansas City what Marietta is to Atlanta). We got to spend time with lots of family and we got to play in the S N O W ! It was Dakota's first time to see snow and he LOVED it! He was pouncing around in the snow like a bunny. He sure was born for that cold fluffy white stuff!

It was a long drive, but well worth it.

I love the holiday's! Such a great time to stop, rest, spend quality time with people we love and reflect on the most amazing gift in the world. The gift of a Savior that came to sacrifice everything so that he could make us pure and white as snow and to give us the opportunity to have eternal life with our heavenly Father and creator. A time to reflect and be thankful for all the blessings I have and do not come near deserving!

2012 was great, my heart is full of smiles and thankfulness.

C H E E R S to another exciting and adventurous year! 2013 I can't wait to see what you have in store for me and my family!

Blogger world...that's all I've got for now ... more sprucing of the site and adding pages soon to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment