Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cali, Dr. Rice & Friends..

Weekly Recap:

Last week I got to spend some time on Standford's campus in Palo Alto, California. Beautiful city and campus. It was a business trip and I got to spend some time with John Maxwell and Dr. Condoleezza Rice. What a privilege. I was so impressed with how nice and down to earth Dr. Rice was in person. She really is a remarkable individual. I haven't got to it yet, but would love to read her new book No Higher Honor  I've heard great reviews on it.

So here is a photo of our group photo with her...hopefully I can post the actual photos at a later time.



Then after a great trip to Cali, I got to spend time with some beloved Berry friends (my husbands college friends, but I claim them as my own too). We got together to celebrate a birthday, but big group get togethers like this are far an in between so it was cherished time for sure. This panoramic photo is right before the girls and guys battled at 3-N-a-Hat...an all time favorite game of mine!


This week is flying by and I'm ready for another wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment