Wednesday, November 6, 2013

An undedicated blogger...

So let's be real... this year has been so busy and I have not dedicated time to keeping this blog fresh....

RESET...

With my events ending for the year..and the holiday's coming..and planning for next year...

I decided I want to hit the rest on blogging....maybe a redesign..and taking time to figure out exactly what I want to share and how often...

I think the biggest value I see (for me personally) is not necessarily sharing with others...but capturing and recording my life...a digital memory book...

So for now I'll give you a quick recap on recent events in the life of Jessica Purser....and then stay tuned...because I WILL be back soon...

Team Retreat...
Halloween

 Dr. Dog
 chomp & stomp

 Vacation



 Event Life


 First trip to the big dog park
 Friends getting engaged
 Family
 I'm an Auntie
 Pinewood GA studios tour
 Fireplace Art
 New glasses..Buffy blue
 work outs
 Decorating
 Blessed!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment