Wednesday, February 12, 2014

IceLanta

Snowy weather in Atlanta...round two...

I must admit....I am enjoying these snow/ice days. Thankful to be inside safe where it's warm, with good coffee, company, and a warm fire! Working from home in my pajamas isn't that bad!

Here are a few fun snapshots from our fun in the snow with the first snowmageddon in Atlanta! Dakota LOVED the snow!










My favorite part was dog sledding with Dakota. He took his first try at being a real sled dog (kind of real ...if a leash and a recycling lid counts for the sled). We had a blast..and he loved pulling us down the hill...though he was a bit perplexed at first since usually when we walk him we say "don't pull" and now we were yelling... "pull Dakota, pull! mush! mush! mush!"  We made a fun video from our fun Dakota sledding adventures! (but it's not working right now on blogger...so I'll try uploading it again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment