Friday, February 15, 2013

All Aboard!

Back from the cruise...it was amazing!

Every year Chick-fil-A takes all their restaurant owner/operators, staff and spouses on a big Seminar trip. An annual meeting to help reflect and cast vision and of course..we do more than meet...we have a  lot of fun! This year Seminar was on a cruise. Allure of the Seas - the biggest cruise ship out there....and I think the ship is only about 3 years old. It was incredible. My first cruise and I loved it...here are some pictures from our fun trip....

The Bahamas...
The view from our room...
Rockwall on the ship...they had a speed  climbing competition and I got first place in the women's league ;) 
The flow riders...simulated waves for surfing and wake-boarding....(and our friend Seth rocking at it)
Me...this is about as far as I got on it..haha...
The Captains Dinner... fancy smancy...
Atlantis resort in the Bahamas...
Watching the sun  rise and set from the balcony over the water in our room...
It was a great trip. So incredible to be out deep deep at sea. (first hand I experienced and saw why they call it the "deep blue sea") I don't know how anyone could go on a cruise and see the bigness of the waters spanning across the earth and not believe in an all powerful God to create it all....incredible beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment