Saturday, February 9, 2013

out to sea...


Setting sail....tomorrow I am headed off on my first ever cruise. I am so excited...not only is it my first cruise, but it is an a pretty amazing cruise ship. The ship we are going on has  a zip-line, a rock wall, a track that runs round the boat...I can't wait...and we are going to the Bahamas! It is a work cruise..for our 2013 Chick-fil-A Operator's seminar.

I am looking forward to the quality time with my husband and some time to unplug and connect with people from all over the Chick-fil-A world. So no social media while on board...but I can't wait to share pictures when we return...

(and promise I will post and share pictures.. I am going to get better about this blogging thing and post more often.....learning curve ;)

We will miss our little pup while we are gone....

...but thankful we have an amazing friend to stay over at our house and take care of him!

Blessings- and well wishes for a wonderful week!

off to sea we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment