Saturday, February 2, 2013

Daddy Daughter...

Today I got to help with a pink, sparkly, yet classy event... My Prince Dance... a night of Hero's and Princess.....a chance for dad's to take their daughters on a date.


I helped with the photo booth (of course)...which was fun...so great to get to see these dads kneel down  on one knee or 'whisk away' their daughters for the photo.

Boosterthon put on the event...and really did an incredible job. From the dancing, to the flowers, to the canopy and motte, red carpet, horse and carriage, chocolate fountain, bling bling rings, and flowers it truly was remarkable (with a little decor help from Orchestrate too of course). The whole idea of creating a remarkable experience for dads and daughters on a date night together is brilliant and so special.

I wish there would have been an event like this for me and my dad when I was little. I guess the memories of dancing around the living room with my dad are great and memorable enough though....;) Thankful I got to be a part of the experience and I know the impact from tonights event will be further and deeper reaching than we may ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment