Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I am a Spartan!

Ok friends.... so I am not so great at this blogging thing. I  picked a busy time to start the hobby of blogging.....but hey..that's ok. I will keep at it...a year of learning and then maybe by this time next year I will get my groove and rhythm...just testing the waters for now.

SO... my current blog update is to share on my recent experience becoming a SPARTAN!

I AM A SPARTAN! (Imagine me yelling that in a deep and hardcore voice..haha) I recently participated in a spartan race...which was insane and so much fun! It was a race where you run around 5 miles through the woods and swamps while facing different obstacle and challenges along the way. like climbing over 10 foot walls, crawling in the mud under barbed wire, draggin cinderblocks by a chain up a hill, or climbing up a rope. It was nuts, and I am so sore and bruised and cut up..but I loved every second of it!

Here is a before and after shot..

Before..

After...

If you are up for a good challenge I highly recommend this race. It was a fun challenge to take on..though it may make you a little sore..(especially if you can't complete an obstacle and have to do 30 burbee's before moving on in the race) it was worth it!

Remember to be tuff, be strong and be spartan..and have a fabulous week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment